NEW BOND BUILDING-PROTECTION FORMULA
AMMONIA VAPOR REDUCTION FOS Polymer Bond Building Molecules These developers are produced with BioKinetic Emissions Control Technology to assist with the electromagnetic encapsulation of activated ammonia molecules and the developing vapors at the moment of oxidation. Already built into the formula, FOS Bond Building Molecules penetrate the cortex of the hair, protecting the hair bonds during the chemical process and delivers reparative benefits while improving color retention with no added processing time or higher developer volumes.
BIG OXY BONDER and BIG OXY BUTTER perform a 6-Phase Fusion Action during the color process:
1. Activates the ammonia and oxidative actives within the color cream.
2. Assists with the encapsulation of the ammonia and developing vapors at the moment of oxidation.
3. Delivers the active ingredients directly to the hairs shaft where it reacts in conjunction with the ammonia to lift and diffuse the natural pigments.
4. Assists with the development, delivery and linkage of the newly forming activated color pigments deep into the cortex to the amino protein structures.
5. The pigments are then linked and trapped in the spaces between the hair’s peptide bonds for extended color vibrancy.
6. Stustains and rebuilds amino peptide bonds during oxidation processing
|3 VOL. (1 %)
||STAINS GRAY HAIR, DEPOSITS SUPERFICIAL PIGMENTATION, DELUTES OTHER VOLUMES
|10 VOL. (3 %)
||COVERS GRAY HAIR, COLOR DEPOSIT AND TONE-ON-TONE IDEAL FOR DARKER SHADES
|20 VOL. (6 %)
||COVERS GRAY HAIR AND LIGHTENS 1-2 LEVELS
|30 VOL. (9 %)
||COVERS GRAY HAIR AND LIGHTENS 2-3 LEVELS
|40 VOL. (12 %)
||COVERS GRAY HAIR AND LIGHTENS 3-4 LEVELS